Monday, May 12, 2008

Handyman to “Infinity and Beyond”

Remember, I said Danny is always looking for ways to expand his business, and I was not kidding. His involvement with REOs took him in a strange direction for a Handyman service, well I think so anyway, but then I am not Danny.

Before I tell you what he has added to his services, let me tell you a little more about Danny the businessman. Danny is very organized, and makes a lot of business contacts to make his ideas work. He originally thought that if he worked hard with his hands he could build the large volume of business he wanted. Danny very quickly realized that to achieve his business goals he needed to work hard with his head. Over the years he has expanded his business in diverse markets for a Handyman service, but he has always investigated his expansion ideas before adding new services.

Now for the “Infinity and Beyond” stuff. Danny has added the following services to his business:
- Clean Outs
- Trash Outs
- Debris Removal
- General Cleaning of vacant properties
- Winterizations and De-Winterizations
- Fire and Flood Restoration

One thing that surprised me was, Danny said, that he found a market for junk car removal from bank owned properties... Well, that is a whole different story.

No comments: