Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Handyman Gets Call aboutUpside Down Electric


A few years ago I got one of those handyman calls where you just stand there in silence, trying to figure out what you heard, you know the ones. This one started out with; "Hi my name is Donna, and all of my electricity is upside down". As I am pondering "upside down electricity, she continued; "We moved into our new home six months ago, okay it is new to us, but it is forty-three years old. We love everything in our home, except for one thing that is annoying; the light switches are upside down. When the switch is up the lights are off, and when the switch is down the lights are on. This is driving me crazy, but I cannot afford a big expensive electrical job right now. I am concerned about all of the electrical work. I am probably the only one to have this problem.
Is this something I just need to live with, or what?"

See you tomorrow for the rest of the story.

No comments: